Registration; First time applicants
1. Click on the Registration tab. A list will appear.
2. Select the member type applicable to you.
3. Please read information provided and follow the instructions.
4. All fields with red border are required. Ensure that the correct email address has been entered as this will be used to send emails to you.
5. After you have successfully registered, you will get an email confirmation that you have registered.
6. Please use the email address and password that you have provided.
7. Once you have been logged in. You are required to verify your credit card to do future transactions otherwise, your access will be limited.
8. Users are also allowed to upload required documents but must still submit them physically to REB for board approval.
When a user has successfully signed up as a salesman, they are brought to the member portal screen as a Temporary user.
All users are limited until they have verified the card being used on the website through NCB.
The user is allowed to access the following screens:
A notice is placed at the top of the screen to show that the card must be verified. In order for verification of a card to take place, the card must be registered. During registration of the card, the user will be prompted to enter the following details:
After submitting the information for verification, the user is prompted that it is a requirement for them to verify the card by calling NCB. The card holder is asked to state the last four digits of the card and order ID. The bank in return will give the user the transaction amount if the credentials prove to be accurate. The user must then enter the amount that was given to them on the website.
A user account is blocked after three failed attempts. If this account is blocked, the user must contact REB to unblock this account.
Enter your email address and password below to login.