QUALITY POLICY & OBJECTIVES
Real Estate Board/Commission of Strata Corporations
The Real Estate Board/Commission of Strata Corporation is committed to
R – Regulation of the sector to protect the public;
E – Education of stakeholders to enhance services;
A – Achievement of customer satisfaction;
J – Joint operations to promote efficient processes (all aspect of the organisation
collaborating to promote efficiency and effectiveness);
Complying with requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- To assess the current customer satisfaction rate and improve the satisfaction of our customers by 10% annually for the next 4 years.
- To establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a quality management system and its processes in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
- To increase the technical and core competencies of staff through capacity building initiatives annually for the next 4 years.
- To expand the course offerings of the Real Estate Training Institute (RETI) annually.
- To monitor and improve, by 3%, the compliance of industry stakeholders annually over the next 4 years